WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody recommend an authorized dealer either local to Annapolis, MD, or that will ship here? What kind of deals can I expect off MSRP?

·
Registered
39,186 Posts
Well, Tourneau is close by. As to deals, that depends on how hard you
bargain. Wait till the first week of December, goals are brutal.

·
Registered
129 Posts
The best I have been able to find is an AD who will mark 25% off... does anyone know of a AD who will do more? If so, please send me a PM. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Can anybody recommend an authorized dealer either local to Annapolis, MD, or that will ship here? What kind of deals can I expect off MSRP?
Liljenquist and Beckstead @ the Westfield Annapolis Mall.

I just popped in there Saturday night. Started out the conversation by inquiring about getting Omega SeMP links. I really do need the links but it also seemed like a good "I'm in a hurry & not looking to buy a watch, but if you price it right I might lay down the cash" kind of conversation. Then I asked to see the SuperOcean Heritage.

I didn't really have the time to be there in the first place, but the best discount he gave at that time was 15-20% off their prices. I posted a few in this thread: https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=98550 Not sure what you are looking for, I was looking for Divers...thus I have SuperOcean prices.

There is a Tourneau down in Crystal City, VA--I think, near the Pentagon. Will be cruising by there in the coming days when I can.

Hope this helps.

DJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts