Sellita SW500, is a 7750 clone, we think that is what powers these Bulova Accu-Swiss Murren chrono:
"BULOVA AUTHORIZED FACTORY REFURBISHED WITH WARRANTY" for $350:
Miyota 9100 isn't a chrono, but a full calendar with 24h dial and power reserve.i was looking for an affordable chronograph mechanical movt,but seems not too much choice
- 7750 expensive
- Seagull affordable but need adjust time
- NE88 expensive
- miyota 9100 affordabe
Anything else ?
Miyota 9100 isn't a chrono, but a full calendar with 24h dial and power reserve.
- The Eta "Valjoux" 775x family is the standard choice, and an excellent one at that,
- the Valgranges movement is a bigger version of the Valjoux and often used in more affordable watches,
- Eta C01.211 is a new development based on the Lemania 5100 and used by Swatch, Tissot, etc.,
- the original Lemania 5100 can sometimes be found in used watches for reasonable prices.
Well, considering the number of parts, the tooling and precision required for producing a super reliable, highly accurate automatic chrono movement, I don't find the Eta 7750 overly expensive. If you're looking for cheaper alternatives, the SeaGull st1940 will most certainly be your best option.Most valjoux family are expensive