WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'm quite sure the watch is made in China, using Chinese movement, German name and "1937" on the dial notwithstanding. Why would anyone pay more for it?.

·
Registered
7,957 Posts
Why should there be a catch? Plenty of sapphire glass watches in <$200 range. The GMT movements from China are rather affordable (independent GMT hand). I had Perpetual GMT for $160 with sapphire and GMT function. The technical specifications are nothing special.

Question here is - do you want a 52mm watch, just because it's inexpensive?
Also, while in german tauchmeister literally translates as "dive master", it sounds awfully close to assman in English.

Reactions: Immortus

·
Registered
196 Posts
Their automatic watches have either Miyota or Seagull movement depending on which model. You can buy them on Ebay as well and it's shipping from Germany. I've read some reviews and overall not bad of a watch at that price point. I'm tempted to buy one myself but trying very hard not to as I bought almost 10 watches in one month period already and got another one arriving on Monday.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
"Also, while in german tauchmeister literally translates as "dive master", it sounds awfully close to assman in English."

@EnderW: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! THANK YOU!

·
Registered
14,099 Posts
It's tubby, and has short Orange hands.
I'm talking about the watch here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts