WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am planning on ordering an Avenger Chrono or Super Avenger Chrono watch but want to make sure I am happy with the size. Does anyone have a side by side comparison picture of the two (optimally with perspective on wrist). I think the Super Avenger may be too big. Also does anyone have recommendations on where to buy from, xxxxxx has both for the same price? They seem to have competitive prices and warranty is better than xxxxxx. All real world experiences are very welcome. Thanks

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Unless I've missed something, your approximate location would be helpful for people trying to assist you in recommending an AD.
As far as which watch to go for, how big is your wrist? Have you tried both on? If not, an AD is your first port of call. Try both on and see for yourself which one suits you best.
Cheers,
Andy

·
Registered
472 Posts
Absolutely. If it's convenient and you can withstand the urge to buy at first sight, try them both on (if they have both) and then consider the merits of size. It's a costly investment so be calm and choose carefully.

Too big and it will probably get in the way of just about everything and feel uncomfortable. Just shy of your wrist width for lug to lug length would be as far as I would go.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts