WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With huge props to Keith at tiktox I got my GW-2000B-1AER 'Aviator' for the weekend. Watch is very comfortable and a nice change from Casio digital.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I REALLY like this model. :p Enjoy!! :-!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Man I like that. Wish one was flying my way.

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Great pics, andy. I think you might be one of the first people on this forum to get that watch.

How do you like it so far? How's the weight? Anything you don't like about it? :)

Congratulations, by the way.

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Nice :-! It looks like some of the largest hands with the most lume for casio. I wish they would make the hands just a bit bigger with more lume :)

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Nice :-! It looks like some of the largest hands with the most lume for casio. I wish they would make the hands just a bit bigger with more lume :)
I agree. Keep in mind, though, that they are marketing this one as an aviation watch and not a diver.

And I think that's as close as you're going to get from Casio admitting that they have an issue with their lack of lume on their analog Gs. And we all know the first step in fixing a problem is admitting that you have a problem... ;-)

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
I agree. Keep in mind, though, that they are marketing this one as an aviation watch and not a diver.

And I think that's as close as you're going to get from Casio admitting that they have an issue with their lack of lume on their analog Gs. And we all know the first step in fixing a problem is admitting that you have a problem... ;-)
I know, I am thinking about getting some of my casio's re lumed so it will be over the entire hand not just the middle :)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts