WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my first ATT bill. $10 for the Apple watch and a further $10 in costs charges fees and taxes for the line. Pure BS.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did talk to ATT Customer Service. They told me that it would be $20 month going forward. $10 is just the base cost without fees and taxes. In no other business do they sell a product that will routinely double in cost, by the time you take delivery, except telecommunications.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Are you on a post paid plan? Those fees are why I jumped to pre-paid—right now, the only fee I have to worry about is the 911 fee.

That said, on T-Mo, if I want an LTE watch on pre-paid, the sales rep said that I’d have to get a $70 plan, plus $10 for the watch, and that total is almost triple what I now pay for my (grandfathered) 5GB/unlimited SMS/100-minute plan.

·
Registered
126 Posts
T-Mobile on a regular plan (not pre-paid) is also $10/month (taxes included). That's what I was told when I asked- I don't actually have the plan active on my watch.

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
In an attempt to cheer you up a little. Keep in mind that by comparison, the expense is still much cheaper than Rolex maintenance fees.;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts