WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been wearing my Riseman on regular strap adaptors and decided to try a DW-6600 strap on it today, same 16mm lug width, fits nice and tight with the screws. Man do I love it!! Gonna be getting alot more wrist time now! Makes the watch wear so much larger feeling and very tough old school G looking! Heres a few pics tell me what you think,.....:-!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I think the regular Riseman strap is one of the best things about the watch! Always nice to know there's an alternative though :)

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the regular Riseman strap is one of the best things about the watch! Always nice to know there's an alternative though :)
I like the original strap but it comes down almost straight from the lugs and doesn't fit my wrist right, this one is much softer and plyable, extends off from the lugs wider also fits much better for me. |>

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
+1 Riseman fits me and is on of the best I have tried on a G Shock. The only strap that is kind of stiff to me is the Gulfmans but it does not keep me from wearing it. :)

Edit. It's always nice to know what other straps will fit your G.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
|>

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had been wearing my Riseman on regular strap adaptors and decided to try a DW-6600 strap on it today, same 16mm lug width, fits nice and tight with the screws. Man do I love it!! Gonna be getting alot more wrist time now! Makes the watch wear so much larger feeling and very tough old school G looking! Heres a few pics tell me what you think,.....:-!

hi ,
I bought a dw5600 strap. I'm having a hard time putting it in my riseman. I'll just ask if the dw6600 and dw6900 are the same ?tia

Community Verified icon

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
the only dw-6600 expert left here is @sodamonkey
if he reads this, he will help you out

or
you can just get the original riseman strap - everything else would be weird
if I cannot find it, I'd settle for the gulfman's strap (95% sure it fits)
they both are the Masters of G, they are more special

·
Premium Member
4,627 Posts
hi ,
I bought a dw5600 strap. I'm having a hard time putting it in my riseman. I'll just ask if the dw6600 and dw6900 are the same ?tia

View attachment 16176493
Exactly the same

The 6600 & 6900 are twins basically, the only differences are the module, faceplate and print on the crystal.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Exactly the same

The 6600 & 6900 are twins basically, the only differences are the module, faceplate and print on the crystal.

Exactly the same

thank u .bought a dw6900 my riseman and it fits nice.Wel
Exactly the same

Thank You.Bought the DW6900 [email protected] 9usd instead and it fits nice .Riseman orig straps is not cheap to buy @ 25usd .thanks everyone

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts