WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been wearing my Riseman on regular strap adaptors and decided to try a DW-6600 strap on it today, same 16mm lug width, fits nice and tight with the screws. Man do I love it!! Gonna be getting alot more wrist time now! Makes the watch wear so much larger feeling and very tough old school G looking! Heres a few pics tell me what you think,.....:-!

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
I think the regular Riseman strap is one of the best things about the watch! Always nice to know there's an alternative though :)

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the regular Riseman strap is one of the best things about the watch! Always nice to know there's an alternative though :)

I like the original strap but it comes down almost straight from the lugs and doesn't fit my wrist right, this one is much softer and plyable, extends off from the lugs wider also fits much better for me. |>

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
+1 Riseman fits me and is on of the best I have tried on a G Shock. The only strap that is kind of stiff to me is the Gulfmans but it does not keep me from wearing it. :)

Edit. It's always nice to know what other straps will fit your G.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts