WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Miguel...you're the Best, I love everything you do. That shirt reminds me of the quicksilver shirt I had on yesterday. I'll post a pic of it in a minute. By the way, how could I get one of the shirts to boston? ;)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Nice work. Was it the krink you got?
Yes it Was...Danny Handsome send it to me..So I decided to Offer him that shirt and the Dalek Poster for his incoming Son...

Miguel...you're the Best, I love everything you do. That shirt reminds me of the quicksilver shirt I had on yesterday. I'll post a pic of it in a minute. By the way, how could I get one of the shirts to boston? ;)
Thanks again WillyLix, it sure is similar to that shirt of yours but mine got some details that danny didn't show yet--- ;)

Got a Mickey mouse hand doing the A sign on the back and a Tag sewed on the lower back... It's pretty cool
Paypall me 30 bucks And I'll send one to you Willy... ;)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was just saying that you need to see the details on mine...
Aren't you going to the Shock the World Event?

·
Registered
503 Posts
Love the prints. I really do like all your artwork. Some of the art looks to be influenced by Dadara which is a favorite artist of mine. Keep up the good work and I think you will go far in the urban arts scene.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Sick! I will be there! When are you coming here Miguel?
August 9th I think...

Hey danny you know, you deserve everything im sending you keep the hunt and keep in touch you will never know what you will find that I want to add to my Collection...
PS Danny didnt know about this till I linked him lol.
PPS I got the Maharishi before Danny ;)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Love the prints. I really do like all your artwork. Some of the art looks to be influenced by Dadara which is a favorite artist of mine. Keep up the good work and I think you will go far in the urban arts scene.
Don't know DADARA?!? I'll Google it

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sick! I will be there! When are you coming here Miguel?
PS Danny didnt know about this till I linked him lol.
PPS I got the Maharishi before Danny ;)
Unfortunaly not on time for G-shock Party...
Late September I think... We'll meet...

·
Registered
503 Posts
Don't know DADARA?!? I'll Google it
Omg I feel old. 44 years now. Dadara was one of the most populair artists during the beginning of House music in the Netherlands. His speakerbox designs of a crying baby are unique and his paintings are great too. Hope they will inspire you when you google it.
Eric Haze is an old fart too nowadays but still makes nice G's.;-)

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Nice artwork.

By the way, I notice youtube thinks that unboxing is related to boxing (for the purposes of generating related suggestions). Funny that they're still using such retarded code for that in 2012.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts