WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red watches are out there, what about this one...

A billionaire playboy, industrialist and ingenious engineer, Tony Stark creates a powered suit of armor to save his life and escape captivity.
He later uses the suit to protect the world.

NERD SWAG

AyakoxIRONMAN.jpg

·
Registered
846 Posts
Miguel, this is ridicilously good! Now why didn't they make the rising red more like this...
Hmm well now I'm more enticed to buy it and mod it with some blue lighted module if it is possible to separate it from its dial...

Hmm dis they already give you a job?!

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
That's $$!!! And you know, I can almost make that exact watch. The band and bezel from my 6900FL-4 on the case and module from the CB-1. All that would be needed is a little dab of red to the "eyes" on the faceplate. Shade of gold my be off just a little, but would still look great!!

+

Attachments

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
That's $$!!! And you know, I can almost make that exact watch. The band and bezel from my 6900FL-4 on the case and module from the CB-1. All that would be needed is a little dab of red to the "eyes" on the faceplate. Shade of gold my be off just a little, but would still look great!!

+

Show off......

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
The Rising Red watches make good Iron Man watches.. With them being red & gold.. I already had the nick name iron man picked out if i was going to get any of those rising red models.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

+
I actually think that the Metalix red will suit better this Mixed Match watch... ;) with a Blue Module

dw6900mf-4_g-shock.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts