WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I adore the B-1...I'm just not so excited about the fighter bracelet.

What other options do I have?

I'm a tad ill-informed about the B-1 because:

1. My B-1 is set to arrive next week.
2. I'm *guessing* that just like my Minutes Repetition Aerospace, there are two different sizes for the straps.

So...can anybody help me out? I'm more of a rubber guy myself, but have not seen this on a B-1. I'd prefer not to get leather, but I really don't like the flash of a non-bead blasted bracelet so I'm willing to negotiate.

What options do I have, what looks good...and feel free to show off your pride and joy here.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hi,

Congrats on getting the B-1 - you won't regret it, it's a great watch.
First of all, what colour dial is it? The Fighter Bracelet is great, but if it's not to your taste, then there's plenty of choice.

I have mine mostly on an Ocean Racer. Expensive but ultra comfy.

Also the black Calf strap is nice.

I do have a Diver Pro, but no pics - I'll take some if you're interested.

All the best

Ash

·
Registered
880 Posts
The Fighter bracelet is very comfortable, and it dresses up the already quite spectacular piece even more. But if you don't like that combo, IMHO both the leather and rubber fits this watch very well. If you search this forum for "B-1", you'll find plenty pictures made by other forum members -- since the B-1 is a very popular watch around here.

I also highly recommend you to check Don Indiano's outstanding collection of B-1 shots at:

http://donindiano.lanetcie.com/photodesc/?dir=%2Fpictures%2Fwatches&search=b-1+

In this collection you'll also find examples of some special bracelet and strap options (e.g. Nato, aftermarket, Pilot) as well. I just love the Pilot bracelet shots there ;)

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
12,324 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Hi there,

I really like the blue buffalo strap, it works great with my blue dial B-1:

I also have the bracelet and it's quite comfortable too.

Anyway, congratulations and make sure to post some pictures when the watch arrives!

Kind regards,

Cinq

1 - 7 of 7 Posts