WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only had this one for a couple of weeks but now my grail has become available and I need to make room for it (in my wallet that is...).

Up for sale is the cult favorite Baume & Mercier Capeland S XXL dive watch. B&M doesn't make this one anymore and they are scarce. It is truly a magnificent watch. Big (44mm) but light on the wrist with a gorgeous yellow kevlar dial, titanium case and choice of two straps (kevlar and a rubber dive strap). The strap is held on with screws and the kit comes with the unworn rubber dive strap and a Bergeon screwdriver.

Good to 1000m, this watch is keeping time within +2sec/day, thanks to its ETA 2892/A2 movement.

The watch is in wonderful condition, with the only evidence of prior ownership being some stress wrinkles on the strap where I wore it and a small blemish on the steel bezel (hardly visible but had to mention). The crown is a joy to screw down and it is very comfortable on the wrist. I have all books, boxes and a blank warantee card.

I hate to see it go but you know this game....

I'd like $1,200 or best reasonable offer. I will ship it Priority US Mail in the continental US (no OUS buyers please) and accept payment via Paypal.

Someone please give this beauty a good home.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This clock is for sale? You have two bracelets? This box with all manuals and certificates? How long to send to NY? The price and $ 1200? Thanks

·
Registered
242 Posts
This clock is for sale? You have two bracelets? This box with all manuals and certificates? How long to send to NY? The price and $ 1200? Thanks
Another resurrection of a dated post.

Have you tried the sister site CUS?

www.clockuseek.com

Note to Moderator: Please lock "For Sale" threads that are older than a year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts