WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm having a hard time sourcing a green nylon strap in size Extra Small for a military type 03.

The watch was given as a gift last year and the nylon strap was too large. It sounds like that strap has since been lost (long story) and so for xmas I'm not trying to get a green nylon as a gift.

My question is do all AD's require the serial # and physical watch to place the order?

I don't want to give the surprise away. Long story but i gave this person some serious hell for losing the original strap and it would kind of ruin the fun if they found out i was planning to get one for them.

If they do require watch in hand, does anyone have any other ideas to source this strap?

Thanks a ton

·
Registered
163 Posts
Go to or call your local AD and ask them to order one for you. I'm not sure if the green synthetic strap is available in a short, but it's worth a try. They shouldn't require any additional s/n info or the watch present. You might just have to pre-pay for it. Good luck man!

·
Registered
965 Posts
It does exist!:-! I had an original strap in green (with black carbon buckle) and in "small" size... but sold it a few weeks ago, as it was to short for myself.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yes short green strap does exist.

No they do not need serial number.

I got mine last year so they are available and are worth it! You need a standard green strap possibly so you can mix and match the pieces to make the correct length.

·
Registered
23,402 Posts
Yes short green strap does exist.

No they do not need serial number.

I got mine last year so they are available and are worth it! You need a standard green strap possibly so you can mix and match the pieces to make the correct length.

I stand corrected~that does look nice, cheers! ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts