WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Recently I bought a timegrapher, and put all my watches on it to see how it goes.

Unfortunately, my reasonably new Zhufeng seems to be miles out on accuracy :

Capture.JPG

Beat error is nil, and I don't know the lift angle to advise accuracy of the amplitude - it's just the rate that's miles out at around +75 seconds per day.

Is this something that can be corrected via the swan-neck adjuster (which I notice is almost all the way on full), or should I send it back?

Or possibly buy a demagnetiser?

Any feedback appreciated.

2016-06-01 13.08.55.jpg

·
Banned
134 Posts
While I don't have a timegrapher, I have observed (over a period of 3 months) that mine (bought brand new) gains about 2 minutes every 10 days or so. While 12 s/day is not terrible, it is somewhat annoying to manually synchronize it every week or 2 lest it continue gaining more and more time. I have tried various positions (i.e. face up, face down) but it consistently gains 10-12 s/day. To compound the problem, the last time I synchronized it (by pulling the crown out since it hacks), it wouldn't start after pushing the crown back once the official time had caught up. So I pulled the crown out again to position 3 and then pushed it pack to position 1 and it started again.

I do love the watch but am less than impressed with these issues.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts