WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this watch as a gift for my girlfriend. I bought it mainly for looks, the brand recognition generated by Keisha, and because it matched her Blackberry phone.

It comes presented in a nice gift box, is constructed from stainless steel and white resin with cute, pink markings on the face.
uploadfromtaptalk1313333667717.jpg

As far as features go, it does everything you would expect from a G-Shock. I doubt my girlfriend has been interested to discover even half its features. The digital and analogue time are set separately. Battery life and accuracy are not rated amazingly well, at +-30 seconds per month and two years power. It does have perpetual calendar to 2099, which is pretty cool.

Here is a face shot:
uploadfromtaptalk1313334318134.jpg

As you can see, the digital displays are a pretty silver colour. They are very attractive, though difficult to read at even a small angle. Certainly more for appearance than practicality.

The light is good and bright, and does the job. Though, I would have preferred the blacklight that comes with the BGA-130 series.
uploadfromtaptalk1313334759476.jpg

All in all, a good gift for a fashionable young lady who isn't really all that interested in functionality. Wrist shots follow:
uploadfromtaptalk1313329965049.jpg
View attachment 492382

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts