WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do like this watch quite a bit .... both for the watch itself .... and because since I seem to be wearing it at the happiest times .... and also.......some of the most challenging....... it just seems to be a critical part of me.:-!

Here are some pics of some good fun on the water!

On Stingray

·
Registered
518 Posts

i know this is a forum about dive watches, and the watch is sweet,but.... i want to know more about the boat!!!!!! tell us more about the boat PLEASE!!!!

man that's beautiful!! info plz! history, year, how did you get it, all of that stuff! brand, i know it's not chris craft but, could not make out the name on the flag. wooden boats are the best! (but alot of work)
g..

we just don't make things like this anymore!!! and that's just wrong!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[/QUOTE]we just don't make things like this anymore!!! and that's just wrong!!![/QUOTE]

Sorry ... it is not my boat. They had an antique boat show there this Saturday. My wife is a photographer and I slipped in a couple she took because I thought the boats were cool.

Here is another she took.

They actually had a couple Century's there.

Though I can't confirm it... I think this is an old listing from when that first boat I posted was last for sale. (My wifes pics are better ;-))

Boating 1949 Century Runabout Mahogany Classic Wooden Boat For Sale in Colorado

·
6,880 Posts
Gorgeous family, boat, watch and scenery! You're a lucky guy!!!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I really like this watch.:-!

But you know what... I really dig your photo essay. It reminded me of some Ralph Lauren / Calvin Klein spread.:-d
It looked like an absolutedly great day for a boat ride. Great place,family,boat, and great watch.
I enjoyed the virtual boat ride. :-!

Thanks, cheers.
Dave.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Nice shots. Everytime I see the Omega Mesh I want it more and more. I will have to get it someday.

Where did you get the Stingray from? I have been trying to find something like that one. Looks like it is semi-polished. Most are either not polished at all or fully polished.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice shots. Everytime I see the Omega Mesh I want it more and more. I will have to get it someday.

Where did you get the Stingray from? I have been trying to find something like that one. Looks like it is semi-polished. Most are either not polished at all or fully polished.

The stingray is a deBeer. I have had it for a bit and it has some shine but not too much. It is very well made.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts