WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, i know i was gone for a long time :oops: :-(
But the WHY is easy to explain: was on vacation..., met the women of my life... and had really no sparetime to write here ;-);-)
But believe me, i was always with you and did read the articles frequently. :-D
The funniest thing is that i met my girl only because i bought a watch and she approached me by asking about it !!! :):)

I also did buy another Omega (a MK IV) and got my Omega 176.012 back from restauration and i did change the strap of my Omega X-33 because SHE is wearing it :-!:-!
Some pictures will follow soon

Take care everybody

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
Welcome back, René! :-!

You've been missed.

Fr. John+

·
Registered
763 Posts
Rene,

i am fairly new, so it's a pleasure to meet you. We'd love to see the family portrait..

Cheers,
Q

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much Fr. John;-)

Hi Q, we´ll see more often now pleasure to meet you;-)

Hi Pascal, thanks i love Lemania powered watches and as far as i saw your posts here and in TZ you do too ;-);-)
nice "grail" you have there, ONE day i´ll have one too :-!

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Welcome back!

It's good to see you back, René. I'd been wondering where you've been!

Congrats on the Mk IV...and finding yourself a sweetheart. You've already got her appreciating Omegas, eh? Sound like a keeper ;-)

eric

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Welcome back!

Hi Eric it´s good to be back ;-)
yeah, she really is a sweat one (my girl in the first place :-D the Mk IV in second;-))
she usually wears a IWC Porsche design which is in repair right now, but when she saw the X-33, she fell in love with it :-!, she´s already thinking about selling the IWC ;-), maybe i´ll find another nice Omega for her.
I am going to show her some pictures of the Speedmaster Lady collection.

Everything OK at your side?

It's good to see you back, René. I'd been wondering where you've been!

Congrats on the Mk IV...and finding yourself a sweetheart. You've already got her appreciating Omegas, eh? Sound like a keeper ;-)

eric

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Re: Welcome back!

Hi Eric it´s good to be back ;-)
yeah, she really is a sweat one (my girl in the first place :-D the Mk IV in second;-))
she usually wears a IWC Porsche design which is in repair right now, but when she saw the X-33, she fell in love with it :-!, she´s already thinking about selling the IWC ;-), maybe i´ll find another nice Omega for her.
I am going to show her some pictures of the Speedmaster Lady collection.

Everything OK at your side?
Yup, things are good, but hectic. I guess it's that time of the year!

I'm looking forward to those pics!

eric

1 - 8 of 8 Posts