WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I bought this Casio watch when I was 7 years old! That makes it a thirteen year-old watch. I had given this watch to my aunt, but unfortunately she had lost it. We were at their house last week, and my sense of curiosity set me on an adventure to find it. I found the watch still running on its original battery, but the resin case has been damaged pretty badly. It also has no straps. The watch is running 21 minutes ahead of the correct time after 13 years which is pretty good considering its +/-30 seconds per month accuracy. All in all, I must say I'm quite amazed how this watch has survived all these years without any service and care. I love this watch since it brings me back my childhood memories. It made me a happy kid when I bought it and it made me happy again when I found it. Though it would be interesting to share my joy with you all.
Cheers,
Morteza

25102011046.jpg

25102011048.jpg

·
Registered
377 Posts
Wow! The F-30. You can still buy these things or probably sing and dance for them as well.

The F-91 is a pretty basic Casio watch, but this is even more so.
The F-91 actually has a fan following of anti-watch-snobbers because of it's cheap durability. It's also known as the Al Queada watch because certain folks in the CIA decided that terrorists wore it to make timer-based bombs with. Actually it's prevalent in many poor areas of the world because of it's low-price and durability.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts