WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am fascinated by the look of the Balls Mad Cow with the white dial and blue hands, however I've been searching for pictures of the back cover of the case with no success. Can anybody help me with this, is the backside of the Mad Cow a display back or stainless steel? Any pictures would be wonderfull, thank you!

P.D. any good A.D. in the U.S. Texas area???

·
Registered
3,559 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Ooh yes. the case back is something to admire! can't go wrong with the Mad Cow. And I think there's a Houston Ball dealer that frequently post here, But the link above will get you to the closest one. here's an old pic of mine.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, thank you both, that back looks amazing, and I can guess the watch has a very solid feel!! I'm saving up the last couple of hundreds to buy this one, I can't wait! Thanks for the heads up on the AD list!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Contact Tony (houstonballdealer), he is really cool and will take care of you. He is in Houston, TX which should be close to you.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Wow, thank you both, that back looks amazing, and I can guess the watch has a very solid feel!! I'm saving up the last couple of hundreds to buy this one, I can't wait! Thanks for the heads up on the AD list!
check your PM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts