WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After two years of not owning a Doxa, I finally broke down and pulled the trigger on a pre-owned Sub 5000T Pro today. I should have it in my eager hands in a couple of days. I know it's a boring thread but I felt compelled to share with folks that have the same illness as me. My name is Greg and I'm a Doxaholic.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i know what you mean, i will be getting the 800ti pro before the end of this year, i couldnt be more than a few months without having a Doxa available for my anxiety disorder.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know what you mean, i will be getting the 800ti pro before the end of this year, i couldnt be more than a few months without having a Doxa available for my anxiety disorder.
I am baffled that I was able to last two years. Being off the forum for a while kept my disorder in check. Having an eighteen month long complete home renovation project that sucked up all my free time and every extra cent helped also. Enjoy that 800Ti Pro and wear it in good health. A great watch with a price that's hard to pass up. That was my plan B if the 5000T deal fell through. I wish all of my plan Bs were that attractive. I see a Sharkie version of the 800Ti in my future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts