WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Ewww! That's a terrible bracelet! Why did you even get rid of the original. You have massive holes at the end of the lugs!

Reactions: brandon\

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ouch and ouch! Originally fitted to my IWC Pilot and received negative views on metal strap instead of the leather strap for the Pilot!
Confessed earlier as haven’t wore metal for a long time in any of my watch which I usually replace with the nato or leather strap, suddenly I felt good wearing a metal strap!

Thanks for the frank views but have since ordered more metal incl the mesh and SS metal to ‘ try ‘ too...........will wear for the fun of it!
Peace and Cheers all!

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
Thanks, I hate it.

329 Posts
Not a fan of it but if it floats your boat, wear it in good health my friend!

Also, remember to screw down the crown.

Reactions: maketime

·
Premium Member
17,351 Posts
Ouch and ouch! Originally fitted to my IWC Pilot and received negative views on metal strap instead of the leather strap for the Pilot!
Confessed earlier as haven’t wore metal for a long time in any of my watch which I usually replace with the nato or leather strap, suddenly I felt good wearing a metal strap!

Thanks for the frank views but have since ordered more metal incl the mesh and SS metal to ‘ try ‘ too...........will wear for the fun of it!
Peace and Cheers all!
Look at Staib mesh bracelets made in Germany although I've not used Staib with any Rolexes. NATO's are probably the best option for your sub. Specifically consider Erika MN straps which are by far the most comfortable I've worn thus far, and should work like a charm on your sub.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don’t think this works man. Try something that matches a little better or just stick with a black strap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
491 Posts
Watch manufacturers know that metal bracelets are preferred in the US. Conversely straps of any material are the preferred in Europe and Asia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 20 of 27 Posts