WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three more timepieces incoming - two of them cheap, cheerful and contemporary. The third, ah that one's a classy gold-filled Longines from the art-deco period ...

Some images (not mine) in the next post. Should have them all by next Friday, I expect.

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the images ...

(images not mine)

And, I felt the need for another manual wind ... ta-da!

(seller's image)

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
I'm right there with you, my pre-orders have started showing up this week... My Magrette and the Chinese forum dual crown.

2 more pre-orders still set to arrive, and I'm only a week away from being in the financial position to start looking for something else...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372461547.318284.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372461566.249004.jpg

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice!

I forgot to mention that I've also paid up for the limited edition HMT white Pilot ... seemed too good a deal to pass up.

I'm right there with you, my pre-orders have started showing up this week... My Magrette and the Chinese forum dual crown.

2 more pre-orders still set to arrive, and I'm only a week away from being in the financial position to start looking for something else...

View attachment 1138097
View attachment 1138098

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Digging both of those, Max. Nice pick ups! Uh, what's the "something else"? Do tell mi' amigo.

View attachment 1138097
View attachment 1138098

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Typically, I don't like gold watches, but I really do like that Longines! Congrats on your incoming!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts

View attachment 1138097
View attachment 1138098

You need to update your signature brother. Something like, "No more watches for a while...or until tomorrow...whichever comes first."

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hah! Another one (resolution ... ok, not quite, more like a mental note. I know myself all too well :-x) bites the dust?

But you promised you wouldn't buy any more!

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Seiko and the Longines are here, I should be getting the Orient tomorrow (or Monday) ... I'll probably post a short-review with pictorial on Tuesday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts