WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, as of today, I have my second Stowa on order after being watch-less for about 2 years. I actually sold my first Antea (cream) on this forum 2 years ago, and I've really regretted that decision ever since.

Even though I loved the style and workmanship of the watch, it was just a little big for my bony little wrists. I always wondered if the Antea KS wouldn't have been a better fit for me.

Also, originally I was hung up on thinking I had to have the date window on the watch, but lately I've come to really admire the look of the small seconds, especially on the Antea.

So now I am happy to say that I'm looking forward to having an Antea KS on my wrist! Let the excruciating wait begin!

TCB

·
Registered
484 Posts
I have an Antea KS -- bought it 18 months ago. You won't regret the purchase -- it is a classy watch.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well, if it's any consolation your Antea went to a good home,[mine] beautiful watch, still showing it love...
Well, as of today, I have my second Stowa on order after being watch-less for about 2 years. I actually sold my first Antea (cream) on this forum 2 years ago, and I've really regretted that decision ever since.

Even though I loved the style and workmanship of the watch, it was just a little big for my bony little wrists. I always wondered if the Antea KS wouldn't have been a better fit for me.

Also, originally I was hung up on thinking I had to have the date window on the watch, but lately I've come to really admire the look of the small seconds, especially on the Antea.

So now I am happy to say that I'm looking forward to having an Antea KS on my wrist! Let the excruciating wait begin!

TCB

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Welcome back to the fold. Pictures are a must!!!

Hope you find that this is the one for you. Congrats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts