WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some recent unforseen car expenses are piling up fast so here we go for another try -
One very rare 1999 Casio G-Shock MR-G Frogman ref. MRG-1100-2 ...

Specifications include:

* All-Ti construction with brushed finish
* Polished titanium bezel with blue anodized retaining ring
* Matching titanium bracelet with diver's extension
* 43mm diameter case size
* Water resistant to 200M
* Screw-down caseback
* Domed crystal
* Casio 2036 movement

This watch had been my daily for a couple of months, so signs of the expected wear and tear are evident here. Being bare Titanium the watch has quite a few nicks and light scratches on the bezel, links, and especially the clasp though nothing at all I'd consider to be remotely deep. Crystal has a *tiny* scratch on it which cannot be seen unless one puts it close to their face. Some of the blue anodizing on the retaining ring has worn off over time with some very small hairline scratches and a little faint discoloration around it. Watch would rate anywhere between 75-80% according to the TimeZone grading scale. Here's the problem... The watch is currently sized for my 6 1/2 inch wrist. Only one extra original link and pin are provided, but included are two additional aftermarket links(w/ no pins) similar looking to the OEM one in their appearance. This slight drawback in my opinion narrows down the list of potential buyers significantly, so I have therefore priced the watch taking that fact as well as it's 80% condition into account. If you're looking for a safe queen, then please be forewarned as this might not be your watch - It has been used but is being priced accordingly. Asking ** SOLD!! ** CONUS. Mail orders only please as I do not have a PayPal account. Many WUS references available upon request. Thank you for looking!

All The Best,
Jeff Jaworski

jeffalanjaworski*at*yahoo*dot*com

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·