WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right now I'm deciding between a Core, Military X-Lander, or Vector. One of the factors is the readability of the display at night when using the backlight. I found a light pic of the Mil-Lander and it looks fantastic, seen here:

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=128216&highlight=military

However, I have not been able to find any pics of the Vector's backlight, neither positive face nor negative face. If anyone has a pic, I would appreciate it.

Here's one of my N3i. I really enjoy the light on it as it makes black numbers glow, instead of the usual way which makes the background glow and the numbers remain black. I'm also a big fan of having the light remain on while pressing buttons, instead of just a set interval of a few seconds.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i did two shot's one night - the one is my Nite GlowRing and the other, of course, the Core... :) - t1 follows as soon i get my cam back...

regards
Fabian

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Isn't the one above by Fabifri a Core Black/Yellow?

Here is the Military Xlander posted by member TimeAdjust.

·
Registered
13 Posts
ah i thought it was the one with the positive display.. then i hope someone would post a core light black backlight here.. :D im really interested to see what kind of backlight the positive display has..

·
Registered
54 Posts
i have the light green core with positive display. see the foto above. my suunto t1 has also the same type of backlight and has a negative display.

regards
fabian

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still no Vector backlight pics? booo...lol. I thought the Vector was one of the most popular Suunto's.

Here's a backlight pic of my new Military X-Lander.

·
Registered
14,022 Posts
The Vector is probably one of the most popular models... I love mine.

But I dont have any pictures to fulfill your request.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts