WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Finally got my new BALL on Thursday. I love it!! :p

Just snapped a Q&D with my mobile phone, not easy to hold still but you can see what it is ;-).

Best regards,
Joakim

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hi,

Just snapped a Q&D with my mobile phone, not easy to hold still but you can see what it is ;-).

Best regards,
Joakim
Excellent Joakim:-!:-! Wear it in good health and enjoy|>.

Regards
Bob

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Glad to see you got it... great looking Ball...|>

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Hi Joakim,

Congrats on getting your Diver Chronometer! It's a beauty and looks fabulous on your wrist! :-!

Hi,

Best regards,
Joakim

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you!

Thanks guys! Your kind comments makes me feel warm inside. :thanks

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Thank you!

Tack så mycket! (Thank you very much)

·
Registered
3,679 Posts

Your welcome...which would be__________?
"varsågod"...right, Joakim?(at least, that's what I got from Googling!)

;-)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

Correct Geoff. This thread turned out to be a real Swedish lesson :)

Now it's time to turn the lights out and enjoy the LUME! :p Over and out for today and good night from Sweden.

·
Registered
9,059 Posts

great lookiing watch. Congrats! I'm impressed how Ball has worked out the potential design constraints of tritium tubes. I got my eye on a Nighttrain but they have so many other goodlooking watches. Maybe it was tritium tubes that set them off in a different direction stylewise that differentiated them from other brands. Plus their custoner service seems second to none. Recipe for success. Smart folks.

Sean

·
Registered
3,558 Posts

great lookiing watch. Congrats! I'm impressed how Ball has worked out the potential design constraints of tritium tubes. I got my eye on a Nighttrain but they have so many other goodlooking watches. Maybe it was tritium tubes that set them off in a different direction stylewise that differentiated them from other brands. Plus their custoner service seems second to none. Recipe for success. Smart folks.

Sean

I was tortured by the Night Train every time I log into this group, so I had to order it:-!

Let's Go Rangers!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's a nice Fireman! What are you operating, is it some sort of crane?

Have a good day's work!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Not a crane but a locomotive. It's how they're operated now in the yards. All remote control with no engineer. Kind of like a really big Lionel train set.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool! So you are one of the only ones in here that really have use for your railroad standard watch. ;-) That's what I call a REAL job. Have a great day!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Not a crane but a locomotive. It's how they're operated now in the yards. All remote control with no engineer. Kind of like a really big Lionel train set.
Seriously impressive piece of machinery! I guess it's a lot of responsibility, but I bet there's a big fun element in the job too.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Groundhog,

Short of being an engineer actually operating that locomotive, yours has got to be one of the most fun jobs on the planet! :-!

Man, if it was me, I'd be like, "Is it time to run the locomotive, yet? Is it? Is it time to run it? C'mon, it's gotta be the time, right?" :-d

1 - 20 of 22 Posts