WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's the next one. Remember send your entries via PM to me (samanator). Identify each watch based on it's Lume.

This segment ends on Wednesday at 6pm PST, and segment 3 will kick off immediately at this time.

Rules: Ball-A-Thon 4 the Official Announcement!

Enjoy, and Good Luck!

·
11,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This segment is now closed and Segment 3 will start immediately. Look for the segment 3 post stickied at the top of the main Ball forum. Results for segment 2 will be posted tomorrow evening. Good Luck!

·
11,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So this segment turned into a speed round unintentionally. We had a flurry of submissions within 20 minutes and about 70% of the total received within an hour and a half. One wrong was the most missed and 75% of the submissions were 100% correct. So here is the day light shot of the field (See below). For "A" we accepted the Fireman Racer and Racer DLC since they have the same lume pattern. For "J" we accepted the EHC Mid Size also witch lives up to the Mid Cow name. For "L" we accepted Big Boy also.

In this round the fast three bonus point went to dinexus, fuzzyb and Oklahoma who also submitted perfect scores. So dinexus secured first and 5 points, fuzzyb second and 4 points and Oklahoma third and 3 points. Also with perfect scores were djy74 in fourth with 2 points, and HiltopMichael in fifth with 1 point.

So the standings looks like this after two segments:
10 points - dinexus
7 points - djy74
6 points - HilltopMichael
5 points - fuzzyb
4 points - Oklahoma
2 points - dsaat
1 point - TAYHAS and Citizen V

The final two rounds are new and as you can see the points allow things to change fast. Let's keep up the great participation. Rob and I are really enjoying watching this in the back ground. Good Luck!

·
Registered
391 Posts
People are fast this year! Or I may just be slow :-d
+1 i can't compete against this speed. The rounds begin at 2 or 3 pm for me. So I'm sleeping then and after I wake up I have to go to work first and when I come back from work the contest has been running for 17 hours already.

However I'm participating for the fun only. But be aware, it's now weekend and I might stay awake for the beginning of segment 4 and save my honor by winning that last segment!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awesome! Definitely felt like I blazed through this round, but Segment 3 took me a whole lot longer. *hoping* I wasn't the only one that needed some extra time there!

·
Vendor
16,573 Posts
Without leaking the scores, this is the first time we've ever had what likes an incredible multiple horse race going into the last section! Even if you haven't submitted in any of the other phases, anyone who enters could affect the final results of the Ball-Athon!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts