WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All:

I just wanted to get my thoughts out on how satisfied I am with the company and the dealers that I have experienced. I found two that I liked so much, that I had to buy a watch from each of them. Steve Burns/About Time is a great guy to deal with.

Rob Kaplan of Topper is also tremendous.

In both cases, Steve with my Anonimo, and Rob with my Night Train, I had minor little issues that they went well beyond the extra mile to resolve.

I also want to thank the good people of Bechtel Jewelers. I encountered them to diagnose my NightTrain and they determined as was the consensus that the issue was the springbars.

They installed the bars, and regulated my NT, which was running quite fast. The watchmaker was the senior Mr. Bechtel, and now he is working on several of my Vintage Hamiltons.

Thanx also to the Ball Watch Company, for great follow up on the phone, email, pm, etc.

I hope a bunch of you can make the drive to the Museum Tour at Bechtel next week. I have taken the day off and will make the trip...maybe a few of us can have lunch as it is a great walking area.

I don't gush often, but as a long time watch collector, and a Ball Newbie, the Ball Watch Company is the real deal and then some.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Customer service beyond what one might expect is always a good thing! I think Ball is trying very hard to excell in this area :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hate to mention this, but by having someone other than a Ball Watch repair guy work on you watch, you may have just voided the warrenty. My guy is a major watch repairman, AD with Ball Watch, but he will not even open a Ball Watch up because of warrenty issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts