WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WITHDRAWN! WITHDRAWN! WITHDRAWN!

Hello fellow WIS. I'm putting out a feeler for my black dial Ball Fireman Enterprise. I purchased this watch brand new at the end of January. The watch has a little under three (3) years of warranty remaining on it.

Shortly after the watch arrived, it had an issue holding power reserve. The watch was sent to Ball's USA service center and they completely replaced the movement and kept it for observation to ensure quality control before sending it back. I have the documentation of this and can provide the interested party with a copy of the paperwork for their records. The watch is running perfectly fine and keeping great time!

This watch was worn sparing in a rotation in office setting and has some minor wear, notably desk diving marks on bracelet.

Included with sale:

The watch will come with big green Ball box, warranty card, papers, CD-rom, and black Ball NATO (only worn once to try it out, NATOs aren't my style).

Price:

WITHDRAWN! WITHDRAWN! WITHDRAWN!

Ball RR1103 automatic movement, which is a ETA 2824-2. Ball puts an emphasis on accuracy under adverse conditions. The Fireman is ISO1413 certified to withstand up to 5,000g of shock resistance.

Sapphire crystal with AR coating
Case: 40mm
Width: 11.5
Lug to lug: 48mm
Lug width: 20mm
100M WR
Screw down crown
15 X T-25 tritium tubes
40 hour power reserve

Pictures:

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Just realized I forgot a pic of the NATO. I will add one when I get home.

Additional pics:

Wrist shot to give idea of how it wears (wrist size is 7.5 in)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Bump. This is a great watch with nearly 3 years left of warranty. I have the work order from the movement replacement the Ball USA service center did. Only selling to fund another piece.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts