WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you get the watch with just the rubber strap instead of the bracelet? I keep seeing them for sale with the bracelet, but I didn't know if it was possible to buy it new with the strap. The black dial with rubber strap would look great!

·
Registered
944 Posts
If it is a HC that doesnt come with the strap and its the 42mm case (not a Magnate or Mid.)you could buy the strap seperatly. What model is it exactly?

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it's the Hydrocarbon Classic diver. I like the watch, I'm just not a fan of the bracelet on the watch.

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
Yes all the Hydrocarbon series can be purchased on the strap. The exception is the Mad cow as that comes in kit form with the bracelet and strap already included.

·
Registered
739 Posts
AD's either have them or can get them. I was at Ball USA last week making that exact inquiry and thay have them in stock and they are the supplier to all the other ADs.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Hey guys, I was reading some of the older posts on WUS and I thought someone said that the Ball rubber straps would not work on the Magnates, is that true? Because of minor changes to the case or something along those lines. I'm interested in picking up an HC Magnate soon and this was something I wanted to clarify before making the leap.

BTW, I'm new to the watch scene so thanks in advance for letting me join in to share and learn. :)

·
Registered
17,513 Posts
I do remember reading that, and I thought Jeremy had answered it as well (BallWatch). When in doubt I would call Ball Headquarters myself and see what they have to say. Also I thought I heard that it was a discontinued model, so I would act quick, if that information was right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts