WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happened to be passing by the mall for lunch today, saw the launch of Ball Spacemaster at the central atrium. Quite an impressive array of Ball watches on display, even had an UV-enhanced darkroom to test the luminosity of the Ball watches.

About the size of a basketball court to showcase Ball watches.

Trying out the blue-faced Ball Spacemaster Glow, IMPRESSIVE! Think I prefer the black-faced Spacemaster. Just went back to re-visit the exhibition, was told that the black-faced Spacemaster Glow is SOLD OUT!

Inside the darkroom... Ball Spacemaster GLOWs!!!! compare them with the "Mad Cow". The blue tubes are dazzling!!! RRP is S$3,950, I guessed would be ard USD2,900

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I will pop by later to have alook at the new spacemaster in the metal.

Believe this was organised by a particular company in Singapore that has a rep for having SAs that give bad service. A pity :(

I have been to their boutiques a few times and the SAs are more interested in chating amongst themselves as well as when approached, put on a black face as if I was interrupting them (well actually I am haha since I wanted to buy something.)

but anyway, doesnt matter since I am going there to hav a look at the watches.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Lol, you meant its by wos huh?

Darn, I would go down today if I was in Singapore. Wanted to see the real thing in flesh. If it can fit my small wrist, and if the stock market rally, and if I get a generous YE bonus, and if I feel that I need a christmas present.............

Sharks who am I kidding?! Haha...

But its a great watch and a fantastic end of new models for Ball in 2009 (or are there still new models coming out?)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Lol, you meant its by wos huh?

Darn, I would go down today if I was in Singapore. Wanted to see the real thing in flesh. If it can fit my small wrist, and if the stock market rally, and if I get a generous YE bonus, and if I feel that I need a christmas present.............

Sharks who am I kidding?! Haha...

But its a great watch and a fantastic end of new models for Ball in 2009 (or are there still new models coming out?)

haha...well u can always send me the funds n i can purchase it n pass it to u when u come back

i promise to strap it on my wrist so that I wont lose sight of it :roll:

·
Registered
568 Posts
o man thats awesome....i love it!!!!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Was only there 2 weeks ago to look at the Hamilton Elvis road show. Looks like i'll be heading down to Vivo this weekend again!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Just got back from browsing and handling the spacemaster.

the lume is really beautiful. personally, I prefer the Spacemaster glow black dial. The blue dial version looks a bit lack of contrast to me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just got back from browsing and handling the spacemaster.

the lume is really beautiful. personally, I prefer the Spacemaster glow black dial. The blue dial version looks a bit lack of contrast to me.

How about the white dial version?

And about your previous offer b-) dream dream! :-d

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Went to see the blue dial in person n i think it's unique. Haven't seen a watch with such blue on the dial..very interesting. I think the black is such a common dial color. I vote for the blue..yes..all i can do now is vote cos i can't afford another BALL watch :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
personally i find the blue dial a bit washout, as for the white dial Spacemaster, it kindof looks like my Mad Cow.

my vote goes to the black dial Spacemaster Glow!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts