WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Mod. Russian, China Mech.
19,631 Posts
I just don't understand why the price is so high for a Chinese movement. Great watch and amazing dial anyways
Putting aside all the other variables of design, case materials, branding, etc... what price would you expect to pay for a new watch powered by a micro rotor automatic movement?

Or to put it another way; what current non-Chinese micro rotor movements do you have in mind for comparison?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Putting aside all the other variables of design, case materials, branding, etc... what price would you expect to pay for a new watch powered by a micro rotor automatic movement?

Or to put it another way; what current non-Chinese micro rotor movements do you have in mind for comparison?
No, I just didn't expect a quite high price for a Chinese movement. Usually a myota is cheaper but I have no idea if the micro rotor increases the price tag

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
No, I just didn't expect a quite high price for a Chinese movement. Usually a myota is cheaper but I have no idea if the micro rotor increases the price tag
But you're not buying a movement, you're buying a watch. It also includes a case, dial, hands, strap, assembly etc etc

If you want to buy a "Chinese movement" I'm pretty sure it will cost less.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts