WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all WUS peeps. Just recently i acquired DW 9100 Riseman. I want to preserve the watch band, the original band that came with it but im having difficulty looking for a replacement band that will fit the grail. i was browsing on some sites, they say that strap from "rescue series", gw 7900 would fit the riseman dw 9100, is it true?
can you make some suggestions regarding the replacement of the watch band, the kind of model from "G" that would surely bring more life to my Riseman. Pictures will somehow do some insights...thank you very much.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
The 2 piece Nylon/ faux leather straps used on DW 003/004 DW 9000 models will fit, as will teh resin straps from the DW 9000 and 9052. The Nylon straps are a bit hard to come by as the models they were used on are out of production, but Speidel for example seems to manufacture generic straps to the same design pattern. They show up on the bay from time to time. If you want to stay with genuine Casio parts, you can ask Keith from tiktox if he has something in stock that will fit. He is a nice guy and usually takes the time to find something for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts