WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I know that here are some vintage owners around. If you have the original bands with your watches you can be happy (like me). I made some experiments by fitting some other bands to check the different look. Here are the results:

1) Sub 300 on a soft grey-brown leather strap. Very comfortable to wear
2) Sub 300T on a „Bond-Style“-Nato-Strap (Nylon, black/grey). Very army looking.
3+4) Sub 300T on an Oyster-Style bracelet with curved end-links. Offering more stability than the original one.
5) Sub 300T on an original Doxa-leatherstrap (not longer available)

Regards
Holger

Attachments

·
14,594 Posts
Thanks for the pictures Holger!! I am a bracelet guy through and through, but that orange leather Doxa bracelet really makes that dial "Pop":-!:-!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Hey Holger, nice pics. What's the story on the original leather strap, i don't seem to recall ever seeing one of them before ???

Cheers,
David.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I agree with Jason on the orange Doxa band but the Oyster(3+4) is also great and for a great part resembling the classis Doxa view. What kind of strap is the metal Oyster?
ThanKs,
Adrian.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi,
the ‚Oyster’-Style-Band comes from a ‚Submariner’-like watch that broke a few years ago. I only had to make the endlinks fit.
The unworn Original Doxa leather strap was an add to my 600T which I purchased 3 weeks ago. As far as I know is this band no longer available from Doxa.
Check also Pete’s unofficial Doxa page:
http://www.doxa300t.com/bracelets/bracelets.htm

Holger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts