WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Poll: Keep the new Tissot banner?

• Yes, keep the new banner.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No, go back to the generic WUS banner.

Votes: 10 62.5%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sawyer's entry in the banner contest had no competition, so he has asked for a yes/no vote to keep it in place as the Forum banner. Cast your vote here.

The poll is open for seven days and votes are confidential.

·
Registered
Doxa Sub 300T | Tissot T-Race Nicky Hayden '17 | Citizen Nighthawk
230 Posts
:-(62 views and 6 votes...deja vu regarding interest in the banner! Now I kindda regret asking the question about not having a banner in the first place.

·
Registered
544 Posts
:-( ... my vote was "no". It is not fair, since I haven't contributed to all this banner activity. I can't work with Photoshop, either.

However, I do respect the effort and the willingness of the involved forum-members to make this place better and more beautiful. And the banner is nice.

Well, shortly, I would have voted YES if the banner presented an easily recognised and symbolic TISSOT model. I just don't think the T-race is this watch.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nice work man:-!....why didn't you enter it?

@leewmeister...I've sent a PM to Ernie 2 days ago and nothing. Did you manage to find out more detalies about the resolution for the banner? I've made a comparison between the one I made and the one up there...it really lost a lot of detailes and I would like to help if I can with its modification...that is if we don't decide to put another up there,,,like the one made by RaRe

·
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ernie's on the road until Tuesday and might not have internet access.

·
Registered
473 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Well I'd agree...if people like it we should tell leewmeister to talk to Ernie and switch to the new one!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Sorry, i i only saw the banner contest like a few days ago so i thought well ill smash one out.
oh and i changed the watchseek logo :/ only ever so slightly just to make it a little more "realistic" metal shading etc.
anyhoo glad you guys like it. ps the image of the watch was from one of the users of the forum, thought id share the love :p

Oh here is the Auto version :p
NEW! I think the reason the auto version didnt look as speccy was just a contrasting issue, so i fixed it what do you think now ?
I think its now looks a lot nicer :) but yer issue still stands on prc quartz or Auto :p

·
Registered
230 Posts
Well then...let's do it! RaRe, you should send the banner to Leewmeister and he'll have it up there in no time! It's clear that people prefer this new one instead of the old one. At least we'll have a banner at the end of the day:-!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
So...about that banner...what are we going to do? It's clear that mine is going down, but what next? Are we going back to the generic WUS one or put RaRe's banner up?

·
Registered
47 Posts
funny isn't it, all this talk about banners then when it comes to a banner, nobodies around to comment :/
Oh well.

·
Registered
230 Posts
funny isn't it, all this talk about banners then when it comes to a banner, nobodies around to comment :/
Oh well.
That's what I've been saying all along. Everybody wants a banner and has ideeas about it, but when it comes down, almost nobody is willing to help take a decision or make a new banner.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
That's what I've been saying all along. Everybody wants a banner and has ideeas about it, but when it comes down, almost nobody is willing to help take a decision or make a new banner.
As Lee clearly stated in an earlier post, Ernie was away until yesterday and will have some catching up to do. I doubt the banner is highest on his priority list.

Don't get all bitter about:roll:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts