WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I apologize for my long abscence to all my friends here. Major business issues have taken all my time from the forum.
Without opening a can of worms, may I respectfully request that the current banner be replaced with any of the others that I had made. Most have commented that the original somehow ended up distorted.
Maybe all would welcome a change. One of the moderators here now has access to all the originals, and at one time it was proposed to rotate them from time to time. As it stands, I am unfortunately not very proud of the way this one now looks.

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Hi everyone,
I apologize for my long abscence to all my friends here. Major business issues have taken all my time from the forum.
Without opening a can of worms, may I respectfully request that the current banner be replaced with any of the others that I had made. Most have commented that the original somehow ended up distorted.
Maybe all would welcome a change. One of the moderators here now has access to all the originals, and at one time it was proposed to rotate them from time to time. As it stands, I am unfortunately not very proud of the way this one now looks.
Perhaps someone could post all the banners we have in stock, and then take a vote/poll?

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Ah, nice to see you back David. Yes, I also think we should rotate the banner...it's not as nice as some of the other work we have available to put up there :-!.

·
7,911 Posts
DAVID!!!! Welcome back, hope everything turned out ok with the business you were dealing with. I also agree on the rotation :-! There were some really nice designs put out there.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Good idea, but Sjors may need to get his second hand back in action before he can do it. I don't think the rest of us know how...

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
I was a bit optimistic early this afternoon. My arm hurts like hell (painkillers worked out completely I think).

Here are the banners:

I can give you the username and password if you like. Maybe you can edit the banners to the right size. Please, be patient. I can only type with one hand and it's very painfull (I have to cross my arms to type).

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Er, I don't know what I'm doing...

Taking one of the 'new' banners and asking (via Ernie) the tech guy to install it?

A simple 'yes' or 'no' will do - even 'y' or 'n' if it hurts too much... ;-)

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
|>

Message on its way to the tech guy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know I'm a bit new n all, but I am quite partial to the Frogman banner with the sun in the upper left corner.

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
Really cool banners those! Looking forward to seeing them all put up in heavy but steady rotation.

Good luck to whoever gets the task of doing that... :-!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
looks good...

except the top of the banner repeats on the bottom of the banner, it was doing this with the previous banner too. Here's a screen cap attached of what I mean, does anyone else get this too?:-s

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts