WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear fellow members,
I notice we haven't even talk yet about the watches TAG introduced during Baselworld this year ;-)

So for those who haven't seen them yet, there is :

Monaco LS - which is a calibre 360 version of the Monaco (is that clear?!)

Pls, notice the linear second at 3 o'clock which is terrific IMHO. So this watch is still a concept watch and I guess we'll heard about it again.

Calibre 360 Pink Gold edition :

This is a :p pink gold version of last year concept watch! Maybe we can expect a Pink Gold Monaco LS next year ?!

Anyway I really fancy this limited edition, it do looks like it's a motorsport watch.

If only I could grab one of the 500 pieces available :-D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wait a minute, is it sapphire crystal or plexiglass on the Monaco LS?

I've heard the shape of the glass make it difficult to be in sapphire crystal ...

·
Registered
4 Posts
These are two beautiful watches!

I've ordered myself a Monaco Vintage Limited Edition and I just can't wait receiving it :-!

I think the Monaco Concept LS looks like the Monaco Automatic. They belong to the "new generation" of Monaco watches. I like the dial of the old ones better - like the one of the Monaco Vintage - because it shows more personality in the design I suppose.

In fact, the more I look at the Monaco LS the more I find it looks like a plastic watch :oops: but that just might be because of the picture.

The pink gold Carrera 360 seems to be a very fine watch. We are not used to see such luxury items in the lines of Tag heuer. It looks classic and classy ;-)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Timewarp said:
Wait a minute, is it sapphire crystal or plexiglass on the Monaco LS?

I've heard the shape of the glass make it difficult to be in sapphire crystal ...
You will notice that the "new-generation" of monaco's have sapphire crystal. The newest automatics (non chronographs) have sapphire so too the LS. They are smaller cased than the chronographs and the glass shape is different.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I'm correct there is no AR-coating on the newest automatics. Can we expect one on the LS?

To the owners of one of the newset monaco automatics : would the watch be easier to look at is there was an A-R coating or is this just a detail?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts