WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Re: Basel: Pictures from new Sinns

Great post and pics Oyster. Must say the metal bracelet for the U series is up to my expectations.

In terms of the 142, I still like the look of the Lemania 5100 dial, looks less cluttered but to each his own.

Must say the Regulator is an interesting piece, and looks like Chronoswiss will have competition :-D But I find the minute markings a little odd as it does not quite blend in with the hour or seconds marking. But that's just my personal opinion :roll:

I am just surprised that there were no other surprises :-D from Sinn

·
Registered
479 Posts

Wow, guys can't wait to drive to Basel tomorrowand see these pieces in person!

·
Registered
99 Posts

oyster said:
Sorry,
I am very selective and I am just on fire for the 142 and U models. So I didn´t pay much attention on the regulator. But I do have a pic. Here it is ....
(don´t get me wrong it´s agreat watch but not my type)
regards oyster :)

here is a movement shot as well :p
Thanks OYSTER for the nice shots. |>
I think it's a nice watch but size might be too big for being a classical watch. Do I want to wear such a watch with a diametre of 44mm in ten years from now ?

Just my opinion.

I prefer bigger sizes for sporty watches like U1, EZM etc.

Cheers

·
Registered
187 Posts
I think it's a crying shame Sinn left these U-watches with non-hardened...

oyster said:
just came back from Basel.
-U models with new metal strap, veeeery heavy,SEL, bigger bolts (pic #6), looks really great but just 316L
cases and bracelets. I love the look of the U-series, but I won't be buying one any time soon if they don't have the same tegimented cases and bracelets as the 756 and 856. It seems like a backward step to me.

·
Registered
171 Posts

Thanks oyster!! The pics are great. I really like the shot of the regulater amd the design of the crown. The larger case size at 44mm is nice to see. I have noticed that whenever I see Sinn watches in the box from any source outside of the U.S, the watch always seems to include the screwdriver.

It doesn't seem right to get a Sinn watch and see the empty loops where the screwdriver would normally go.

·
Banned
210 Posts

thanks for the pics...sinns' being making all the right 'moves' for me the last 3years and continues to do so:gold . i must admit i am even warming ip to the regulateur :)

cheers / g

·
Registered
11,273 Posts

KILOFINAL said:
I have noticed that whenever I see Sinn watches in the box from any source outside of the U.S, the watch always seems to include the screwdriver.
I have never received a screwdiver with any of my Sinns ... it is only included for free in the higher-end (=expensive) Sinn watches. I don't think it is a specific US-related policy ... although I agree that it is a disadvantageous policy to use boxes with empty loops. Maybe two different kinds of boxes (one with screwdriver, one without loops and screwdriver) would have averted some misundertstandings.

·
Registered
83 Posts

oyster said:
Sorry,
I am very selective and I am just on fire for the 142 and U models. So I didn´t pay much attention on the regulator. But I do have a pic. Here it is ....
(don´t get me wrong it´s agreat watch but not my type)
regards oyster :)

here is a movement shot as well :p
Gorgeous!! thanks for the great pictures. |>

21 - 28 of 28 Posts