WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Moderator Emeritus
62,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am back from Baselworld with some interesting news from Laco. Met up with Andreas Günther an his team yesterday and they were proud to announce three new models which are not to be found on the Laco online shop yet.

The new models are based on cockpit instruments of the Bell X1 (center second), JU 52 (small second at 4), Spirit of St. Louis (small second at 10), and all are featuring a PVD case (smae dameter) and a Miyota movement.

The Watchuseek Team has an appointment with Laco today (SUN, march, 22nd) so expect more news to come soon. Anyway, I though you all would be interested in some first hand pics, so here we go.

Bell X1

JU 52

Spirit of St. Louis

· Watchuseek Journalist
1,796 Posts
I will share few more pictures from Laco booth in Basel. One of them really caught my eye - it is an Italian limited edition with PR and date complication.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

This is the Italian limited edition

Analog watch Watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory

I have always liked the Squad watch

Watch Fashion accessory Pocket watch Gear Jewellery

And everyone who is familiar with Laco history knows this Durowe movement well :-!

· Registered
3,251 Posts
All three are cool!

-Sent using Rock, Paper and the occasional Scissors-

· Moderator Emeritus
62,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fantastic watch from Laco. All these reflects Brand's expertise in watch making. Do you know all these models have perpetual calendar or simple mechanism for leap year?
Thanks in advance..
Do not get your question. All watches I posted pictures of do not feature a date ?

· Registered
4 Posts
Do not get your question. All watches I posted pictures of do not feature a date ?
Hi Mike
Perpetual Watch feature enables the watch to adjust the date automatically in leap day and diffrent lengths of month as well. e.g. In Perpetual watch you don't need to adjust the date on 31st of July or 30th of June. In case of leap day, watch consider the 29th of February itself and display the date 29th without changing any setting manually.

Three new models launched by Laco have this feature or not?

· Moderator Emeritus
62,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I know what a perpetual calendar is. Thanks.
"Not" is the answer to your question whichnseems a bit odd since there isn't even a date indication, as already explained. How can the non existent calendar be perpetual ?????? Laco never ever made a perpetual calendar watch. Look out for a PP.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.