WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Watchuseek Journalist
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White Side Of Moon is the third in the series for Omega's ceramic Speedmaster coaxial cases. It is a brushed and polished 44.25mm ceramic case, a polished white ceramic bezel, and matt chromium nitrite tachymeter scale with polished ceramic pushers.

Watch Analog watch Still life photography Fashion accessory Watch accessory

The dial is a white zirconium oxide ceramic dial with 18k white gold hands and applied markers. The tip of the central chronograph seconds hand is in red which matches the Speedmaster also written in same red color. The movement is the same as previous ceramic versions, Omega coaxial caliber 9300 chronograph.

Stage Design World

There is no shortage of innovation in materials and movements in the house of Omega. However, I am wondering what will be next in this series - The Transparent Side of Moon? - A clear liquid taken from the purest of the Alpine river, which happens to be the same density as the water-like material discovered on moon, all wrapped in a liquid pushers made of 18k gold water?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am loving Omega "White Side of the Moon"! The Moon series is OUT OF THIS WORLD!! (I know...I know.....goofy little pun) Speaking of Omega, if one ever gets a chance to purchase any of the Aqua Bracelets, rubber, buy them. These bracelets are gorgeous and the quality is first class.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.