WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
16,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's always a pleasure heading to Baselworld and connecting with old friends, like VJ Geronimo, president and CEO of Oris Watches USA. Today, VJ walked us through all the updates and improvements to the Aquis line – the differences are subtle, but the resulting effect is extremely nice. Check it out:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Very nice - I'm loving the new 2017 Aquis.

I almost bought the 46mm Small Seconds Date gradient blue version at the end of last year, but I'm glad I held off, as it has been updated for the 2017 version. Possibly it's now the same 45.5mm case, shared with the 2017 Aquis Hammerhead.

·
Vendor
16,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice - I'm loving the new 2017 Aquis.
There's a lot to love here. The Aquis has always had a really original, signature design that seems to only get more and more cohesive and interesting with every iteration. This one's a home run for sure.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just wish there were more Aquis offerings in the 40-42mm size, gorgeous line but most are too large for smaller wrist sizes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I just wish there were more Aquis offerings in the 40-42mm size, gorgeous line but most are too large for smaller wrist sizes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah I wish they'd downsize to 41.5 or 42 especially since they have the larger small seconds series.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Very nice new collection. I eagerly await a future variant with orange lume on blue sunburst dial.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Is the aquis line also coming in a smaller size? The reason I ask is because on the Oris website, if you filter the baselworld releases and filter by size 35-39.5mm, the aquis shows up.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Is the aquis line also coming in a smaller size? The reason I ask is because on the Oris website, if you filter the baselworld releases and filter by size 35-39.5mm, the aquis shows up.
If you look at the Aquis in the search results, it's listed as 36.5mm which would be the women's version.

·
Banned
209 Posts
Whats oris accuracy like, i understand they don't have any COSC certification, had a divers small second a few years back but flipped it to soon to make any real judegments, love the watches.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts