WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Carl F. Bucherer Manero Flyback

i_3508_1_850.jpg

Carl F. Bucherer launches three new interpretations of its Manero Flyback, with a petroleum blue, black or champagne-toned dial, framed by a case in steel or 18K pink gold. The resulting compositions are each unique, yet consistently elegant and refined, imbued with a clever blend of classicism and modernity. Beneath these difference faces beats a particularly sophisticated movement: the automatic CFB 1970 calibre. This chronograph equipped with a flyback function serves to consecutively measure several intervals of time. Simply pressing the zero-resetting pusher is enough to restart a new measurement while the chronograph is still running, contrary to a conventional chronograph that would require three successive stop, reset and restart operations.

i_3508_3_850.jpg

i_3508_2_850.jpg

Movement

Mechanical automatic, CFB 1970 calibre, 25 jewels, 42-hour power reserve.

Functions

Hours, minutes, seconds, flyback chronograph, date, tachymeter.

Case

Steel or 18K pink gold, 43 mm. Cambered sapphire crystal, glareproofed on both sides. Sapphire caseback. Water-resistant to 30 metres (3 bar / 100 ft).

Dial

Petroleum blue, black or champagne-toned. Minutes and small seconds counters at 3 and 9 o’clock. Date aperture at 6 o’clock. Tachymeter scale on the inner bezel ring.

Bracelet/strap

Louisiana alligator leather with steel folding clasp or pin buckle in 18K pink gold.

© 2017 Darwel/Swiss Exhibitors Committee at Baselworld. All rights reserved.

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those skeletonized dauphine hands and polished arrowhead indices are amazing. The dial color with its combination of brushed and matte finishes seal the deal for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts