WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
Test Entry
5,050 Posts

Tudor focused heavily on the Black Bay and I am very certain it will not disappoint a Tudor fan. In fact the comments I overheard from other bloggers were along the line that wish Rolex would learn from Tudor designers. I guess the brand has struck a nerve with the vintage Tudor collectors/admirers as well as millennials. I was shocked to see the presentation for Black Bay Steel & Gold (S&G) because it looked like a two-tone divers watch for fuddy duddies who are way past their prime and wear every thing will some yellow gold in it. But when the watch came out for inspection, I realized I was so wrong! The yellow gold actually appears to be bronze (in fact I was confused and asked them if it bronze). Gold is present on the bezel, crown, and on the stainless steel strap, but it has a brushed matt gold color.

READ MORE HERE: Baselworld 2017 Tudor Live Report: All About the Tudor Black Bay - watchuseek.com

·
Registered
117 Posts
I know I ll get the response ''Pay up!''..but I would prefer a Gold and Steel Rolex over this.Have to be really much inlove with the Black Bay like to be wanting to get one of these..I prefer the plainer ones..(Black)

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
39,212 Posts
I like it, two-tone Rolex's are way too blingy in my opinion. The matte two-tone is more understated and casual...I could certainly see a younger individual pulling this BB off over a TT Sub.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I like that they went brushed gold instead of polished. Really sets it apart from the rolex as to not just be a tutor version of a two tone diver

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
212 Posts
Slowly turning into more of a Tudor fan Especially being a wrong twister ;) lhd here I come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts