1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
40,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Tissot PR100
Lady Sport Chic

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

The PR100 Lady Sport Chic is a daily wear watch combining a streamlined, dressy aesthetic with sporty overtones and a matching robustness. The case is 36 mm, which is bigger than previous PR100 Lady models. It is made of durable 316L stainless steel with a two-tone rose gold PVD and steel option. Quality features include a sapphire crystal, 12 Top Wesselton diamonds on the dial and water resistance to 10 bar - well beyond the depth rating of most ladies' daily wear watches. The movement is quartz, with an essential End-of-Life (EOL) feature that takes the surprise out of battery depletion, allowing the wearer to plan ahead. The dial is mother-of-pearl or sunray finished, with or without diamond indexes. The hands and indexes on sunray finish dials are treated with luminescent material. Functions include hours, minutes, seconds and date window at 6 o'clock. Sporty yet feminine!

Movement
Swiss quartz, with End-of-Life (EOL) indicator

Functions

Hours, minutes, seconds, date

Case

316L stainless steel or rose gold PVD-treated 316L stainless steel, 36 mm. Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Water-resistant to 10 bar (100 m/330 ft)

Dial

Mother-of-pearl or sunray finish, with or without 12 top Wesselton diamonds as hour markers

Bracelet/strap

316L stainless steel with folding clasp and push-buttons. Two-tone option includes rose gold PVD central links

Tissot SA
Chemin des Tourelles 17
CH - 2400 Le Locle

·
Moderator Emeritus
57,942 Posts
I really am interested in the blue black mother of pearl version. Not my usual style but I like it. Anyone have one of these? Can you recommend? I've never had a Tissot before. Thanks
You should ask on our Tissot Forum. Not much visitors on our Baselworld Forum, you might get more response over there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.