WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that there was a DW-6900 released but I saw this on ebay and it was from the same seller that I got my watch from and I have never heard of anyone ever talking about it or never saw another pic that anyone has ever had it so I was wondering what's up with this watch? Is it real or just completely made up? Also I swear that I will never say Bathing Ape in this forum ever again. But any input or help with this would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Looks like a good'un, doesn't it?

Experts required here... paging experts...

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Also I swear that I will never say Bathing Ape in this forum ever again. But any input or help with this would be appreciated. Thanks
Hi DougieFresh,

You're the biggest ape fan i've ever seen in WUS:-!

By the way although the watch in the picture is authentic, please be careful when you buy from ebay.

cheers~
SKy

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Two experts within 10 minutes. :-!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay well thats good. This is who I bought my white bape watch from the only thing is the casback. If you look at the serial # it is facing a different direction then it should. I found pics of this watch at WWW.Altsnk.com and the serial # on there watch is in a different place but I figure maybe it was because of a battery change or something like that. If anyone is interested you should take a look and see what I am talking about. Also is this watch the rarest out of the bathing ape g-shock collection? I really like this watch but it got sold already and I haven't seen it ever again so I guess it must be rare. Thanks everyone!

·
Banned
1,303 Posts
What year did Casio come out with the DW5000 Bape? And how rare would you say that this particular G-Shock is? Did Casio make only 1,000 units of the DW5000 Bape?
What module did the DW5000 Bape have inside it?
How many here own the DW5000 Bape? Do you have any pics of it?

Does anybody in here know?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Looks real from all those details.
This must be the first I Bape DW-5000 i have seen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts