WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Seattle and was very excited as Ben Bridge is listed as an AD for Bathys as there are none in the Metro Detroit area where I live. I went into 2 stores, including one of their main Downtown Seattle stores, and not only did they not have the watches in stock, none of the employees had ever even heard of Bathys (in either store).

Does anyone know if there is a particular store location only that may carry them, or is it something they are just able to order for customers but don't stock? I don't leave until Sunday night, so if there is a store that has them and they are open on Sundays, I can still try one on before I leave Seattle.

Thanks,
Jeremy

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
I am in Seattle and was very excited as Ben Bridge is listed as an AD for Bathys as there are none in the Metro Detroit area where I live. I went into 2 stores, including one of their main Downtown Seattle stores, and not only did they not have the watches in stock, none of the employees had ever even heard of Bathys (in either store).

Does anyone know if there is a particular store location only that may carry them, or is it something they are just able to order for customers but don't stock? I don't leave until Sunday night, so if there is a store that has them and they are open on Sundays, I can still try one on before I leave Seattle.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Jeremy,

The only Ben Bridge that stocks Bathys is the one in Honolulu. The corp HQ in Seattle will take orders and then they will ship from the Honolulu store.

Stephen

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stephen,
Thanks for the info. Too bad they don't have them here in Seattle. No need to order one through them and ship from Hawaii when I am about 3 and a half hours from Piccones, though, and the price is the same everywhere.

The guys at the Ben Bridge stores in Washington told me about the Timeworks store at Ala Moana, it sounds like heaven for all of us WUSers!

Best,
Jeremy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts