WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a photo I took of my bathys on top of Haleakela volcano on my recent trip to Maui. The views from up there were unreal, but the air was quite thin. Running up a flight of steps is quite a challenge at that altitude!
I took some underwater pics too, but I need to get them developed. I'll post some next week if they turn out.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Great shot Colin!!!! :gold |> :-! I hope the underwater shots come out....sure do want to see them!!!! |> :thanks for sharing!!!!

Stephen

·
Registered
447 Posts
Love it! Thanks for the post. I look forward to seeing the UW shots. :-!

Note:

Bathys watches are made to look especially good against a Hawaiian backdrop, as your photo clearly demonstrates!

I guess I'm not the only one around here looking crazy going around taking photos of my watch. :-d

I was up on the Kalalau Trail trying to get a nice shot and a bunch of hikers walked by me in the jungle taking photos of a watch propped up on a rock - I'm sure they thought I was insane. I've seen enough photos from other WUS members to know this must've happened to you guys too....

"We so crazy"....

Shoots,
John

·
Registered
389 Posts
Colinman,
Wasup my "Bathys Braddah"!!!....two words.....

SUUUHHHWEEETTTTT PIC!!!!!

That Silver PVD Quartz is especially nice with that Ronda BIG DATE movement! Gotta love it!

Look forward to the underwaters too! Thanks for taking the time to post ! Keep em coming!

Erik
San Diego, CA

[/quote]

·
6,880 Posts
Great shot!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool shot but I was also thinking -10000 feet like that Rolex thread...
I know, -10,000 feet is much more impressive. I think it is just a bit beyond the depth rating of the watch though. At 10,000 feet, the Bathys would look something like this
:oops:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts