WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha Everyone,

We are having a special Hawaiian Night Event at Little Treasury Jewelers on the afternoon/evening of Nov 6th and during the day on Nov 7th.

I'd like to send out a special invitation to all of our supporters on WUS to come out and join us for a night of watches, Mai Tais and Aloha! I'll bring along some cool show-and-tell including our Damascus Steel watch, the infamous 'lava watch', and a few other goodies as well. Hope to have bracelet samples to show as well. Who knows, might be a NOS UV quartz or something fun like that as well...? One thing is for sure, I'll be there, probably a little buzzed on Mai Tai, and I'll be happy to show off the full line of Bathys Hawaii Timepieces to anyone who will listen.

Little Treasury is located in Gambrills MD, about halfway between Washington DC and Baltimore. Here's a link to their website and Steve, the owner, is a great guy and carries a full line of Bathys Hawaii watches.

I'll be there Friday 11/6 from 2pm until closing and on Sat 11/7 from 11am until 4pm. For me it's a very special opportunity to get off of Kauai and hang out with folks who really love watches.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
b-)

Please spread the word....

(and also for you guys in NYC, NJ and Philly, remember we've now a dealer in Philly, Martin Pulli...www.martinpulli.com - check 'em!)

·
Moderator Public Forum
2,879 Posts
Wouldn't miss it for the world!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Can't make it, but hope you have a great time. Sounds like an interesting oppty.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
I talked to John today....he was on the road from Nashville to DC....he has everything (Damascus, new batch of Benthic Ti's, etc) with him and the new bracelet is being fedex'ed to Little Treasury for delivery tomorrow.

Stephen

·
Registered
829 Posts
We need a Bathys event in TEXAS!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Had another great time at Little Treasury hosted by Steve, Linda, Mark and company. John Patterson provided an entertaining, educating and engaging presentation on his passion for watches and how he got started and where Bathys Hawaii is moving next.

Of course, no evening would be complete without purchasing another watch; I picked up the Benthic Ti carbon fiber with large date and retrograde day... beautiful!

-Dave H.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Well the Bathys event at Little Treasury was a huge hit. A lot of folks turned out....it was great meeting everyone that showed up! :-!

I would like to thank Linda and Steve and all the employees of Little Treasury for being fantastic hosts! They all went out of the way to make all of us feel right at home. Of course thanks also goes out to Dr. John Patterson coming to the mainland to talk story and show off some neat stuff.

Here are the pics from the event:

http://picasaweb.google.com/04lund2025/BathysHawaiiLittleTreasuryEvent67Nov2009?feat=directlink

Shots of the Damascus prototype:

http://picasaweb.google.com/04lund2025/BathysHawaiiDamascusPrototype?feat=directlink

Shots of the prototype bracelet.....man it looks much better in person than in the pictures I took:

http://picasaweb.google.com/04lund2025/BathysHawaiiBraceletPrototype?feat=directlink

Shots of the RFI prototype:

http://picasaweb.google.com/04lund2025/BathysHawaiiRFIWatch?feat=directlink

Stephen

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Had another great time at Little Treasury hosted by Steve, Linda, Mark and company. John Patterson provided an entertaining, educating and engaging presentation on his passion for watches and how he got started and where Bathys Hawaii is moving next.

Of course, no evening would be complete without purchasing another watch; I picked up the Benthic Ti carbon fiber with large date and retrograde day... beautiful!

-Dave H.
Dave,

It was great to meet you and able to talk in person! I am so glad you picked up that Ti Carbon Fiber watch! Enjoy and wear it in great health! :-!

Stephen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts