WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Aloha Everyone,

I wanted to let The Ohana know that I will be live blogging via twitter from Baselworld 2009. Come with me as I leave Kauai and head halfway around the world to Basel. I'll be making a side trip before the show to the Museum of Horology in La Chaux de Fonds and I'll be sending back pix from my iPhone along the way.

Most of my days will be occupied with running the Bathys exhibit, however I'll definitely cruise the floor on the preview day (the 25th) and try and hip you to new watches and trends. I only get 140 characters per 'tweet', so I'll try and be pithy.

here's the URL: http://bathysclub.blogspot.com

You can follow the live posts there, or you can even 'follow' me on twitter..even on a mobile phone. (I know most of you know way more about twitter than I do!)

Hey, also I created a Bathys Hawaii page on facebook. Search for "Bathys" and you'll find it.

Wow I feel so connected.

And we WILL be debuting the Damascus Steel watch in Basel. I got word the case will be done Monday.

All the best,
John"

·
Registered
474 Posts
Good deal John. I only wish I could watch from over here. Uncle Sam puts a block on some sites and I guess thats one of them. Im sure we'll see pics when you get back. Have fun!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts