WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I usually do not post here, so I apologize if this post is not acceptable.

I recently placed an order (on line) for a bathys watch. (UV PVD Auto with black dial). I have not heard anything after the automatic reply. It has been several days now. How long does it yusually take for them to get back to people?

Thanks!

S

·
0 Posts
Well, I´d ask on our diver´s forum. There you´ll find the BOC (Bathys owners club).

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
John (Bathys) usually responds to emails within 24 hrs but it may sometimes take longer. it's a small operation and they've been busy with orders, shipments, etc.

send a follow-up email...

Hi,
I usually do not post here, so I apologize if this post is not acceptable.

I recently placed an order (on line) for a bathys watch. (UV PVD Auto with black dial). I have not heard anything after the automatic reply. It has been several days now. How long does it yusually take for them to get back to people?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
David has been taken care of by John. His watch is in the mail and should have it soon.

Also the delay in getting it out is really our fault. We were over in Hawaii visiting John. Man we would rather be back in Hawaii than in 14 degree weather here in Ohio.

Stephen

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I received the watch last tuesday. I am very happy with; photos are in the dive forum.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I am glad that you got your watch!! I just went to the Bathy's site, and I like what I see!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts