WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Both. Here's the shocker: I've looked at Bathy's before, seen owners pics, and not thought twice about em. But you made me do a double-take. I wear an LM-3 daily, and love it. I simply love the round/square detailing of it, the simple but beautiful blue face, beefy case and bracelet, and so on.

But I've realized I like more face, and I like Arabic numerals on the face. I LOVE my LM-3, and it won't be going anywhere, it's just an observation. That bathy's has acres of face; big, bold numbers; and a clean simplicity that's just hot.

And you had to go put it in a stunning setting. Oh, and I'd LOVE a PVD G2, too. You hit ALL my buttons. Bastard.

:-!

....nice!

LM-3 was also my absolute fave for a WHILE, I wore it daily for MONTHS.

........then I got into that G-2. Still stuck on stupid:.....its simply incredible IMHO.

Also like you, I didn't care much for the Bathys. At all.

Then halifax posted (fantastic) pics of his Rose/MOP AQUACULTURE, I fell hard for it. I totally bought one behind his stunning pictures of that dial.

But yeah when I actually got the watch?---- I was very, very impressed.

I will be buying more from both companies is all I can really say......right?

Discussion starter · #45 ·
That makes me feel a bit better knowing I was not the only one unimpressed by the pictures on their website. I only ordered it based on pics I saw in a review elsewhere on the 'net.

Oh, and I'd LOVE a PVD G2, too.
Be sure to vote in the thread I started in the O7 forum. That PVD G-2 is full of Win.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.